Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,315 (5,804 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (25 minutes ago)