Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,488 (4,762 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)