Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,642 (5,892 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)