Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00639 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 242% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 42,787 (6,699,148 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)