Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 246% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,245 (6,464,519 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)