Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,124 ($4,391) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)