Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,319 ($3,626) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)