Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15764 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,336 (71,914 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)