Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16101 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,317 (88,923 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)