Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,808 (54,485,834 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)