Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,624 (元19,350) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (36 minutes ago)