Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,456 (7,781 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)