Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.669 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,167 (NZ$7,556) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (31 minutes ago)