Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.595 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,454 (NZ$7,496) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (22 minutes ago)