Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.670 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,357 (NZ$9,497) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)