Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.696 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,151 (NZ$8,957) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)