Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.711 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,182 (C$5,600) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)