Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.788 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,533 (C$5,213) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)