Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.788 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,243 (C$7,618) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 4 hours ago)