Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,547 (€5,041) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)