Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40619 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,301 (49,978 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)