Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.930 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,483 (C$6,308) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)