Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,596 (C$6,368) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)