Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.740 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 19,707 (C$7,191) in Halifax.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)