Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03262 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,890 (¥517,731) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (3 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)