Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03367 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,070 (¥507,004) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)