Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,598 (77,958,500 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)