Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,593 (元17,833) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (40 minutes ago)