Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,573 (18,224 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)