Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,259 (15,555 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)