Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03508 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,490 (₨384,583) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)