Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,930 (₨567,891) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)