Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03492 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,144 (₨347,798) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)