Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03508 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,070 (₨572,121) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)