Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,130 (22,696 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)