Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,933 (21,107 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (30 minutes ago)