Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,635 (21,740 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)