Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,005 (22,637 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)