Cost of living comparison between Hachiōji, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03539 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,897 (¥760,099) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)