Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03455 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,102 (¥755,519) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)