Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03233 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,788 (¥797,533) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)