Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03534 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,339 (¥462,377) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)