Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03465 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,047 (¥636,204) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)