Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,005 ($4,086) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (18 minutes ago)