Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,692 (₩4,838,297) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (18 minutes ago)