Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,972 (₩6,794,280) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)