Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,003 (₩7,058,852) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)