Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,321 (₩3,329,997) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)