Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00327 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,038 (₩7,965,122) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)