Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,806 (₩8,137,232) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)