Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05395 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,304 (₨153,928) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)