Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05775 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,465 (₨163,900) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)