Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05692 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,845 (₨155,403) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)