Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05755 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,965 (₨173,151) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)