Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05589 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,561 (₨153,169) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)