Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,712 (₩5,405,328) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (34 minutes ago)