Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,360 (₩5,238,443) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)