Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,655 (₩5,466,948) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)