Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03182 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,049 (₨472,921) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)