Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03512 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,898 (₨367,295) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)