Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03494 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,315 (₨352,434) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (44 minutes ago)