Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,580 (16,135元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 2 hours ago)