Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,183 (元16,426) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)