Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,494 (3,946 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (26 minutes ago)