Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,971 (4,076 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)