Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,149 (元22,674) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)