Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,935 (元19,609) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (29 minutes ago)