Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,120 (元18,813) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)