Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,813 ($4,306) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 2 hours ago)