Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,772 ($3,750) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)