Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,682 (R$ 11,803) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)