Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,821 (R$ 14,022) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)