Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.480 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,031 (€3,578) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)