Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 55% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,958 (8,429 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)