Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 63% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,372 (5,547 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)