Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,226 (元21,937) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)