Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,927 (元23,316) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)