Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,902 (元24,239) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)