Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,615 (Bs 785,860,668) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (37 minutes ago)