Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,853 (Bs 288,529,322) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)