Cost of living in Guam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,659 ($6,714) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)