Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18452 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,243 (Mex$ 28,412) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)