Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19540 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,768 (Mex$ 44,873) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)