Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19563 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,724 (Mex$ 44,592) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)