Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20901 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,612 (Mex$ 36,418) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)