Cost of living in Grozny, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06576 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grozny (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,453 (руб 250,209) in Grozny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (32 minutes ago)