Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,353 (€4,471) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)