Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,846 (€4,285) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (33 minutes ago)