Cost of living comparison between Groningen, Netherlands and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.006 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,162 (€5,033) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)