Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,695 (€4,358) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (42 minutes ago)