Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.504 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,510 (€5,219) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (41 minutes ago)