Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.205 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,703 (€4,210) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)