Cost of living comparison between Greensboro, North Carolina, United States and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,028 ($3,275) in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)