Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.285 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,318 (€3,809) in Graz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)