Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 45% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,982 ($8,707) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)