Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,579 ($5,602) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)