Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,968 (2,309,888 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)