Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,086 (2,498,276 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)