Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,305 (2,251,795 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)