Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.477 AED / KYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 109% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 35,545 (CI$7,940) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)