Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.479 AED / KYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 35,695 (CI$7,969) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (41 minutes ago)