Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 AED / KYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 38,432 (CI$8,582) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)