Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 AED / KYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 118% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,820 (CI$9,115) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)