Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.479 AED / KYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 99% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,164 (CI$6,958) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)