Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.479 AED / KYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 117% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 32,618 (CI$7,283) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)