Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 AED / KYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 34,075 (CI$7,609) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)