Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.479 AED / KYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 118% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,226 (CI$6,079) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newark, New Jersey costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Fe costs ARS $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)