Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12521 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,119 (88,804 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)