Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12409 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,828 (79,202 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)