Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12370 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,001 (88,931 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)