Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,545 (R$ 11,862) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)