Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.978 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,615 (R$ 11,877) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)