Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,296 (R$ 12,157) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)