Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.027 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,606 (R$ 8,377) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)