Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,410 (R$ 12,344) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)