Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,877 (R$ 7,894) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)