Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,208 (R$ 10,499) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (about 1 hour ago)